Beck Evans are now Offering a seamless process for exporting Cars to New Zealand by working with Autohub
Below is the price for shipping your vehicle from Felixstowe UK to a serviced port of your choice in New Zealand.
The price for our service is NZ $3,400. This includes:
- Shipping between Felixstowe UK and a serviced port of Exporting Cars to New Zealandyour choice in New Zealand
- UK Customs entry
- NZ Customs entry
- MPi (MAF) inspection and clean (completed in UK)
- NZTA Structural Border Inspection (completed in the UK)
- Full insurance cover while in our care
- Deliver to a compliance centre of your choice, local to the port of delivery in NZ
Any local taxes due are extra to the quote.
If required, we can arrange collection and delivery to Felixstowe, but this is at further cost to the shipper and not included in our package price.
This quote is based on a vehicle fitting into a 20ft NOR container or being able to partner with another vehicle in a 40ft NOR container.
MPi inspections can only be completed on vehicles with no inclusions. Vehicles with inclusions require different processes.
If you have any questions on sizes or would like further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping from the UK
Autohub have been a major player in automotive shipping from Japan to New Zealand since 2003 and administer almost 40% of the shipping between Japan and New Zealand currently.
In 2011 we set up a specific arm of our business to assist and develop the market from the UK.
With any new process it is very important that we are able to give good sound advice and assistance to our customers and have experts available to give advice on all aspects of the process, including the New Zealand Transport Agency regulations within New Zealand.
We are able to ship vehicles of all shapes and sizes, offering Ministry of Primary Industries clearance and New Zealand Transport Agency Structural Inspection clearance from both our exit ports of Southampton and Felixstowe.
To import a car to New Zealand you should follow this process:
- Identify the vehicle you want to buy
- Confirm it meets NZ requirements (if in doubt contact email@example.com)
- Agree your sale price
- Obtain copies of the V5c (UK Registration doc), clear HPI report and invoice
- Complete your booking on line
- And we will do the rest
The Full Package Price is NZ$ 3,400 per vehicle shipped.
What we do for our money
- On arrival of your car in Felixstowe, it will be photographed and a gate-in survey completed, you will be emailed this report within 48 working hours.
- Your car will be inspected and cleaned (if required) to New Zealand Ministry of Primary Industries bio security standards (no nasty surprises on arrival in NZ)
- Your car will have its first preliminary structural check to New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) standards, by a specialist independent company
- Once clear your car will be loaded into a secure container and shipped to New Zealand
- On arrival in New Zealand your vehicle will be delivered to the compliance centre of your choice.
What We Include In Our Package
Delivery to any of the following ports in New Zealand
Auckland Wellington, Lyttleton Tauranga, Napier Port Chalmers, Nelson
- Delivery of your vehicle to a compliance centre local to the port of entry
- Customs entry UK
- Ministry of Primary Industries bio hazard inspection and clean if required
- New Zealand Transport Agency Structural Border Inspection
- Full insurance cover while in our care
- All UK clearances and handling
Costs You Will Incur Outside the Package
Used Vehicle Entry Certification (compliance) has to be completed in New Zealand by one of three organisations:- The AA, VINZ and VTNZ. Prices for this service vary, but are generally around $400.00 + GST.
First registration costs http://www.nzta.govt.nz/vehicle/registration-licensing/fees.html#regfees This link will give you the specific cost for your vehicle
Autohub will also
- Administer your GST payment or your exemption claim (for an exemption claim we have to be notified at the point of booking and will need proof of eligibility)
- Defer the collection of payment until the vessel is 10 days out of port in New Zealand.
For further information about Autohub, visit www.autohub.co.nz
*Please note vehicles should be shipped without inclusions*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further details.